What do you use Facebook for? Think about it for a minute. Do you use it to read articles? To share content? To connect with others? Take a look at the statistics below:
- Average user spends an average 15 hours and 33 minutes on Facebook per month
- Average user visits the site 40 times per month
- Average user spends an 23 minutes (23:20 to be precise) on each visit
- 200 million people access Facebook via a mobile device each day
- More than 30 billion pieces of content are shared each day
With those stats in mind, think about how you would ideally spread your message. The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater would like to promote campus diversity events in order to boost the knowledge and understanding of others’ differences. Knowledge IS power!
A campus diversity Facebook Page has been created to spread awareness of diversity events on campus. Help us reach our goal to spread awareness, knowledge and understanding of others and their cultures! Join our Facebook Page today!
**Statistics from http://www.facebook.com